VacanciesDIRECTOR / BRANCHE MANAGER FOR THE UK REGION MITARBEITER BUCHHALTUNG & PERSONAL (m/w/d) – NORDHORN (DE)
Internships and graduation assignments
Corlido Group is willing to invest in young talent. Are you still studying, but ready for the real work? And would you love to put this into practice? We believe in the power of collaboration with students and therefore regularly offer interesting internship or graduation opportunities. From financial, commercial to marketing internships. Send an open application with your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please contact Mrs. T. Heynen, telephone number 088-536 00 00.
We are continuously looking for commercial talent
In addition to the specific vacancies that we have very regularly, Corlido Group is continuously looking for commercial and commercial administrative talent in various positions due to continued growth. That means we are always interested in people who think they can strengthen our team.
To give you an idea, you will find below a basic profile for positions in the commercial-administrative department:
Your work may include:
- Purchasing: sourcing, tendering, evaluating, purchasing, forwarding technical materials
- Sales: quotation, follow-up, order monitoring, delivery and invoicing
- Prepare import/export documents and take care of export declarations
About Corlido Group
Corlido Group is a global purchasing organization active in purchasing and supply chain management. The company is active worldwide and mainly works for innovative clients in industry, oil & gas and the public sector. In response to the needs of this client, you are always looking for products/services in accordance with customer specifications and at the most favourable commercial conditions.
You have the following at home:
- Demonstrable and thorough experience in a commercial-administrative position
- A completed education at HBO level
- Good command of the English language in word and writing
You recognize yourself in the following keywords:
- Customer and result oriented
- Driven and responsible
We offer you:
- A broad position in a fast-growing organization
- A competitive salary
- The space to develop yourself further
Would you like a chance to get acquainted? Send an open application with your CV and motivation to email@example.com. For more information, please contact Mrs. L. van den Pol, telephone number 088-536 00 00.Privacyverklaring sollicitanten