Indirect procurement, a hidden treasure
Your priority is optimising your direct procurement, whereas indirect procurement usually is not top-of-mind. Also called NPR (Non Product Related) procurement. Operational procurement creates new creditors every day. You are clueless as to which products are bought from which supplier. Random indirect procurement leads to minimal control, minimal insight and minimal contract management. You rarely get the best cost/quality ratio and internal costs are high.
Stop creating new creditors on a daily basis
Corlido Group is your overall supplier for indirect purchases
Save up to 21% on indirect procurement costs
- Replacing the large group of c-suppliers with one overall supplier (single-creditor-model);
- One point-of-contact, one invoice, one payment term;
- Digitalising NPR purchases.
Advantages of outsourcing indirect procurement
- Get a grip on the indirect procurement process.
- More time for strategic procurement.
- Reduce internal costs up to 21%.
- One supplier, managing thousands for you (single-creditor-model).
- One tool for all indirect purchases.
From pay only to source-to-pay or procure-to-pay processes; we are happy to take the workload off you.
Tail spend management
Corlido Group is the tail end spend management specialist. Discover our single-creditor-model.
Invoice and supplier base reduction
Reduce your invoice and supplier base, up to 80%! We are one supplier, managing thousands for you (single-creditor-model).